Sunday, January 17, 2010

Couch Blogging

You know when it’s a bad time to complain about your husband spending every free moment officiating at local wrestling tournaments? When he saves up all the money he makes at said wrestling tournaments and uses it to buy you a new laptop. That’s when.

So, yeah, the Invisible Husband bought us both laptops. At first, I was reluctant to accept the gift because, my old PC is perfectly functional and I thought it seemed lazy to surf the net from the comfort of my own couch.

Yep, took about two minutes to get over that ridiculous notion and, I’m happy to say, I am now fully ensconced in the comfort of my recliner. I don’t even have to go upstairs to log onto the internet to search CalorieKing.com for calorie counts on my daily snacks and, while I’m thinking the exercise I miss out on due to that fact is sort of counter-productive to the whole watching my calories/exercising more thing; I’m totally fine with it.

I reserve the right to call the laptop The Lazymaker on occasion, however (but, only in frustration at my own inability to lose weight, obviously).

1 comment:

  1. Oooooohhhh... congrats on the new toy!! I need to join in on the wireless fun as well!!

    ReplyDelete