Monday, October 27, 2008

Meet The Sea Chelle



Because, if you’re going to convince your wife that you need to buy a boat in today’s economy; you better damn well be prepared to name it after her.

I’m not really complaining, Hugh has wanted a boat for forever and we got a hell of a deal on this one. The couple we bought her from is older and thought the boat would be a great investment in their retirement years. Unfortunately, not long after purchasing the boat, the gentleman was diagnosed with terminal cancer; he and his wife are now trying to tie up as many financial ends as possible before he dies. It’s sad, and not really a great way to get a screaming deal on a new boat but; the guy took a liking to Hugh and was pretty adamant about his desire to see us have the boat-hence the great deal he made us on it.

They are a nice couple and they kept saying how much they wanted us to enjoy the boat as a family, to spend our time together having fun and making memories, enjoying the kids while they are young and cherishing our quality time together and, we intend to do them proud.

Changing subjects, entirely; this weekend I broke out my manual Canon Rebel, just to see if I still knew how to use it after being spoiled by my digital Rebel for the past two years. I’m happy to say, I’ve still got it.



There isn’t much I can do with it but, I still got it.

Also, damn, my kid is handsome, if I do say so, myself.

No wonder the girls want to tackle him on the football field.

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I found you through Erika's blog. I love manual cameras, I currently use a Mamiya 645.

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOLLLLL!!! What a cute name!! Okay so just remember we hit the BIG lake in June so we need to make sure you guys come spend the weekend on the lake with us!! and OMG I love the pictures... He is sooooo damn cute!! YOU have a nack.. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is really handsome. He looks like a Gap kid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the boat. :)

    ReplyDelete