Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Tagged

I have been tagged by my friend, Erika. I am supposed to tell you seven strange things about myself, one of which is completely untrue. You get to be the detective and guess which is which.

Lucky you!

Ok, so, hmmm...oh! I know! I am completely incapable of taking a crap in a public toilet. It doesn’t matter how badly I have to go; the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. Or, incredibly strong, depending on your point of view.

Also, it is physically impossible for me to go to sleep at night with dirty dishes in the sink.

I am addicted to Diet Pepsi but will not drink it out of a can or from a fountain. It must be in a 24 ounce plastic bottle.

One of my favorite snacks is a bowl full of sliced dill pickles covered with ketchup. I call it Pickle Chowder.

I can make myself puke just by thinking about something gross; a talent that I frequently utilized in high school when I wanted to ditch class to go parking with my boyfriend.

Likewise, I can make myself cry just by thinking about something sad. This comes in quite handy when dealing with nasty salespeople, airline counter employees and men, in general. Strangely, it never worked on my mother.

I have a near-pathological fear of head lice. I compulsively check the children’s heads for the critters once a week and, when an outbreak happens at school, I keep the kids home until I am certain the danger has passed.


So. Fact or fiction? You be the judge.

1 comment:

  1. Please tell me the pickles and ketchup thing is the one that is untrue!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete